Ink Technologies (and its subsidiary 247InkToner.com) is currently open for business and will continue to ship ink and toner supplies unless otherwise indicated in this blog post. Here are some important points related to our status:
- As an office supply company, we are considered an Essential Business in the supply chain to help keep our other nationwide essential businesses running and also get necessary supplies to help our workers who are working from home.
- All Ink Tech employees who can work from home are now working from home. This includes all customer service and administrative employees that are not needed to support our warehouse/shipping operation.
- Our customer service personnel are set up to handle email and take phone calls from their homes. We will be available to take your calls or respond to contact inquiries during normal business hours.
- We have divided our warehouse into two separate shifts to ensure maximum social distancing. This means we only have a handful of people sharing the warehouse space at a given time, in a 25,000 square foot space. As an internet company, we can maintain a much safer environment than a traditional retail store.
- Ink and toner will continue to ship based on our current interval commitments. However, please be prepared to experience delays based on logistics factors beyond our control.
Thank you for your continued support – stay safe!
The Ink Technologies Team